Surveys and reports
Strathcona County Emergency Services has either commissioned surveys or authored wrap up reports for a variety of emergency-related topics or events.
1. The 2009 North Strathcona Wildfire After Action Report. (2.3 MB) Observations, findings, recommendations and lessons learned.
2. The 2010 Wildfire Survey (topline). (192.5 KB) Assesses perceived wildfire risk, awareness, and experience with Strathcona County residents.
3. The 2011 Emergency Management Survey, (669.8 KB) conducted by Banister Research and Consulting. Findings on disaster/major emergency risk, disaster/major emergency awareness, preparedness, public emergency notification, and resident awareness/experience with disasters.
4. The 2012 Strathcona County Emergency Services (SCES) Master Plan, (6.7 MB) written by Emergency Services Consulting International. This report addresses findings from a comprehensive review of service delivery to Strathcona County and provides a template for designing the most effective and efficient future service delivery model.
5. The 2012 to 2015 Strathcona County Emergency Services Business Plan. (14.7 MB) .
7. The June 1, 2012 to May 31, 2013 Strathcona County Emergency Services Annual Report (Year One) (20.8 MB)
8. The 2013 Strathcona County Emergency Services annual report. 2013 annual report (43.3 MB)
10. 2015 Emergency Management Survey, (852.9 KB) conducted by Banister Research and Consulting. Findings on disaster/major risk, disaster/major emergency awareness, preparedness, public emergency notification and resident awareness/experience with disasters.
12. 2016 Emergency Management Survey (353.5 KB) , conducted by Banister Research and Consulting.