NEW! All Albertans 5+ can now get vaccinated. As of November 15, proof of completed vaccination series with personal QR code is the only accepted vaccination proof for all non-essential services. Negative test or medical exemptions are accepted. Private outdoor gatherings are limited to 20 people and 2m distancing. Masks and physical distancing are mandatory province-wide in all indoor public spaces, workplaces and public vehicles. View the current Strathcona County COVID-19 case count. Isolation is mandatory if you have COVID-19 or core COVID-19 symptoms.
- Burning regulations in Strathcona County.
- Wildfire risk reduction strategies (FireSmart).
- Sign up to receive Strathcona County Alerts.
- 72 hours of preparedness
- Emergency preparedness training
- Reduced fire insurance rates.
- Ambulance patient care survey
- First aid and CPR training
- Safety presentations including At Home by Yourself.
- Fire stations in Strathcona County
- Strathcona County Alert system.
- Alberta Emergency Alerts
- Call the UPDATE line at 1-866-653-9959 if you are concerned about alarms, prolonged flares, smoke or fire at petrochemical industries. Learn more about NRCAER.
For property-related file search requests
Strathcona County’s corporate business plan connects the dots between strategic goals and results articulated in the strategic plan, and the short- to medium-term operational goals and priorities, as described in department business plans.