Subdivision application

Whether you wish to divide a piece of land in half or into multiple parcels, a completed application form, fees and supporting information must be submitted to Planning & Development Services. The application will be reviewed and circulated for comments to other County departments. In order to subdivide, you may have to submit other applications such as a Land Use Bylaw Amendment or Area Structure Plan. We recommend meeting with a Planner in our office to discuss your proposal prior to submission of an application. Subdivision Application (426.0 KB)

To withdraw a subdivision application a Request for Cancellation for Plans of Subdivision form must be completed.
Subdivision cancellation form

To request time extension on a subdivision application a Time Extension Agreement must be signed.
Subdivision time extension application form

To build a condominium a subdivision application form is required.
Subdivision application form (426.0 KB)

More Information:

Planning and Development Services
Phone: 780-464-8080
Fax: 780-464-8142

Last updated: Thursday, April 22, 2021
Page ID: 39177