Collection is on a fixed-day schedule. If your collection day is Tuesday, it will always be Tuesday. Carts and recycling will be collected between 7:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. If your collection was missed, call Utilities the next business day between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Times of pickup may vary from week to week.
On your collection day
- Put out your waste or organics cart and recycling for collection by 7:30 a.m. Daily collection times may vary from week to week.
- Leave one metre clearance on all sides around your cart (including the top)
- Make sure access to roll-out carts is clear
- Recycling may be picked up at a different time than waste or organics
- Make sure your carts weigh less than 90 kg (200 lb) otherwise they may not be able to be picked up and emptied