Broadmoor Lake Park
Located on Oak Street, Broadmoor Lake Park has a covered picnic shelter, large playground and spray park, skating on the lake in the winter with indoor pavilion in the Sherwood Park Arena, toboggan hill (north lake), and a great trail which loops all the way around the park.
Broadmoor Lake picnic shelter
The picnic shelter can be booked for events from the first week in May - September 30 and is available from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. Call 780-467-2211 for more information on availability and booking rates.
From October 1 - April 30 the shelter is open from 9 a.m. to dusk and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please note the shelter will be closed if the temperature falls below -15ºC, or during a snowfall.
The shelter has the following ammenities:
- 5 picnic tables under the canopy
- fire pit in centre of the shelter
- small counter space with sink/running water (May - Sept. 30)
- access to power
- adjacent to the playground
- washroom access close at Kinsmen Leisure Centre or Sherwood Park Arena
- no firewood and no BBQ pit (may bring your own BBQ to cook)
- no liquor
- minimum 7 days notice for booking
To book a field, diamond, or outdoor court, or learn more about our fees and charges call 780-467-2211.
Check out the public art around Broadmoor Lake Park.