Community hall availability
Please contact the specific community hall association operator for details and availability.
The Ardrossan Senior Citizens' Drop In Centre is operated by the Ardrossan 55 Plus Club. The hall is located at 21 Queen Street, Ardrossan.
Directions to Ardrossan Seniors' Centre - Google Maps
- Building is 3,572 square feet in total
- Main floor area is 2,666 square feet (available space for events)
- Capacity of 150 standing or 100 seated / catered
- All linoleum floor
- A full kitchen including 2 stoves, fridge/freezer and a sterilizer
- Liquor is prohibited
- Smoke free environment
- Paved parking lot with 25 stalls
- 4 bocce ball courts
- 4 horseshoe pits
- Meetings, Local Groups - $25.00 per hour (Strathcona Residents)
- Socials - $100.00 (members)
- Socials - $200.00 (non-members)
- Security deposit - $200.00
Are you serving alcohol at this community hall for your function?
Alcohol is not allowed at this rental facility.
If you would like to find out more about this facility please call:
- Sophie at 780-922-3625
- The centre at 780-922-2025
- Wally at 780-416-4445
Programs and special events
The Ardrossan 55+ Club plans, administers and offers a number of community based programs and special events.
|Day of the week||Occurs||Program/Event||Time|
|Tuesday||Oct-May||Carpet Bowling||1-4 p.m.|
|2nd Tuesday of the month||Ongoing||Potluck Supper||5:30 p.m.|
|2nd Tuesday of the month||Specified||General Meeting||6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Oct-May||Floor Curling||1-4 p.m.|
|Thursday||May-Oct||Bocce||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Friday||Oct-May||Village Painters||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|2nd Sunday of the month||Monthly||Dance/Live Band||1-4 p.m.|
For more information about activities please call Sophie at 780-922-3625 or 780-922-2025. Current events and program information can also be found on the Community events calendar.
Strathcona County publishes community hall and senior centre information using content provided by the local community and seniors’ associations licensed to operate and administer these facilities. We cannot guarantee the accuracy and currency of the information provided.