Strathcona County provides numerous online tools to help facilitate your business activities and speed up the application process.
- Find information on all business permits and licenses (including federal, provincial and local requirements)
- Free to use
- A free interactive directory of businesses in Strathcona County
- Add, edit, search and export data
- For electrical, plumbing, gas and deck permits
- For unique business activities, such as transporting over-dimensional loads, road use, keeping livestock, noise, or special events (transportation, noise, agriculture and other).
Tax certificates application
- Tax certificates indicate the tax details of a property. Strathcona County can provide a tax certificate for your property (fees apply).
- Listing of all online tools maintained by Strathcona County