Information for businesses regarding COVID-19
Strathcona County recognizes COVID 19 could have a significant impact on our business community. Economic Development and Tourism is providing information on business and economic response recovery tools.
Strathcona County provides numerous online tools to help facilitate your business activities and speed up the application process.
- Find information on all business permits and licenses (including federal, provincial and local requirements)
- Free to use
- A free interactive directory of businesses in Strathcona County
- Add, edit, search and export data
- For electrical, plumbing, gas and deck permits
- For unique business activities, such as transporting over-dimensional loads, road use, keeping livestock, noise, or special events (transportation, noise, agriculture and other).
Tax certificates application
- Tax certificates indicate the tax details of a property. Strathcona County can provide a tax certificate for your property (fees apply).
- Listing of all online tools maintained by Strathcona County