Strathcona County provides numerous online tools to help facilitate your business activities and speed up the application process.
- Find information on all business permits and licenses (including federal, provincial and local requirements)
- Free to use
- BizPal Application
Voluntary business directory
- A free and voluntary directory for businesses in Strathcona County
- Free to use and join
- Voluntary business directory
- Add your business (787.5 KB)
- For electrical, plumbing, gas and deck permits
Permits (transportation, noise, agriculture and other)
- For unique business activities, such as transporting over-dimensional loads, road use, keeping livestock, noise, or special events.
Tax certificates application
- Tax certificates indicate the tax details of a property. Strathcona County can provide a tax certificate for your property (fees apply).
- Learn more
Other online tools
- Listing of all online tools maintained by Strathcona County
- Online tools