County Connect ─ a service request and tracking system ─ is a convenient way for citizens to connect with Strathcona County.
Use County Connect to:
- report a problem
- request, book or sign up for a service
- ask for information
County Connect improves Strathcona County's ability to receive, track and respond to service and information requests from citizens.
County Connect provides citizens 24/7 access to submit a request.
Simply fill out an online service request form and submit. Your service request is directed to the right area, the first time.
More services will continue to be added to County Connect.
─ with your case number
Stay up-to-date on the status of your service request by using the tracking feature.
For most services featured on County Connect, you will receive a case number when you submit a service request online, by phone or email. You can use this number to check the status of your inquiry or request in County Connect.
Enhanced customer service
County Connect helps Strathcona County:
- streamline and avoid duplication in handling requests
- direct requests to the right area
- save time and effort through a single point of entry for requests
- gain efficiencies through the system’s self-service, work assignment and reporting capabilities
- provide visibility on our service commitment and expected completion times
- gather data for better operational planning and resource allocation
- support performance measurement in support of accountability, productivity and efficiency goals
Ultimately, the new system is designed to enhance the experience a citizen has when connecting with Strathcona County for service and information.
Visit the County Connect web self-service page.