What is MyAccounts?
Strathcona County has replaced our online system for tax and utility billing (Your Accounts) has been replaced by MyAccounts, a new online user portal that makes it easier and convenient to access your property tax and utility accounts all in one place.
The new MyAccounts system is live. If you has an existing online account for tax or utilities, you will need to create a new one in MyAccounts.
Setting up MyAccounts
If you would like to view your utility account or tax account online you will need to sign up for a MyAccounts profile. Then you can connect your MyAccounts to your utility and/or tax account.
To register in MyAccounts, customers will need their new account number and access code which will be provided on their first new utility bill or tax notice.
Steps to set up your account
1. Register an account profile in MyAccounts. You will need your email address and you will be asked to create a password.
2. You will receive an email with a 6 digit validation code, enter that code to validate your new profile.
3. Login to MyAccounts using your email address and password from Step 1.
4. To add a utility account to your MyAccounts profile you'll need your utility account number and the six digit access code from your Utility Bill.
5. To add a tax account to your MyAccounts profile you will need your tax roll number and access code from your Tax Assessment or Property Tax notice.
|To register to...||You will need...|
View your utility account
Here you can:
Your utility bill.
sent monthly or quarterly
View your tax account
Here you will find:
Your tax notice
Utility bills are getting a makeover. Watch your mail for your new, easier to read utility bill arriving on your regular billing date. All customers will receive a paper bill, this includes eBill customers.
Create an account in My Accounts if you want to view your bill or pay your bill by credit card online. Your new bill will include an access code.
What do I need to do?
|Current Your Accounts users||
|Equalized payments / budget billing customers|
|Bulk water customers|
Learn more about Utility billing.
Assessment and tax
Property tax assessment information from 2023 forward will be available in the new MyAccounts. Previous tax assessment information will not be available. If historical data is required or if you have questions about the new system, please contact:
Assessment and Tax
2024 property assessment information will be mailed out and available online in January/February of 2024. Tax Notices are mailed to property owners annually in May.
Property tax payments may not be made through MyAccounts. Payment options.
Learn more about Assessment and tax.
Comments or questions
Assessment and Tax