Bus route and schedule information:
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Commuter service to Edmonton
- Local weekday transit service
- Local evening and weekend service
- Mobility Bus accessible transit
- Special event shuttle services
Current business plan
2019-2022 Transit business plan (283.8 KB)
2015-2018 Business plan and progress reports:
2015-2018 Transit business plan (106.8 KB)
Current Transit projects:
Transit is committed to working with and for our community. To that end, we are undertaking a number of projects over the next few years that are designed to improve transit services. Here you will find information about these projects including their progress, news, and how they affect the community.
Strathcona County Transit's mission:
To provide local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).
Transit facts and history
- We are the first municipality in Alberta to have double-decker buses.
- On September 2, 2014 Bethel Transit Terminal opened its doors and launched and entirely new service to Strathcona County Transit users.
- Strathcona County Transit provided over 1.54 million rides in 2014.
- On September 3, 2013 SCAT change to Mobility Bus providing a new service
- In 2014, Mobility Bus provided over 18,000 trips.
- Stuff-A-Bus: each December drivers and staff volunteer to collect food donations for the Strathcona Food Bank at Save-on-Foods. This is a voluntary effort taken on by Transit's staff.
- We developed a Transit Master Plan to help direct transit in the county for the next 10 years.
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect