Please submit the following:
- A completed Development Permit Application Form with landowner signature.
- A site plan showing all structures on the property identifying where the business will be operated, and the location of parking for customers/clients and vehicles associated with the business.
- A floor plan of the residence with rooms labelled (indicate where you intend to operate the home business, including dimensions)
- Please review and complete the Home Based Business question form (103.6 KB) and submit it with your application.
- Current copy of title
- Additional information may be required by a Development Officer.
Permitted uses: A Development Officer will review and approve a development permit application which meets the regulations of the Land Use Bylaw. After a decision is made by a Development Officer, you will receive written notice of the decision.
Discretionary uses: A Development Officer will review and either approve or refuse a development permit application. Further, neighbouring property owners will be notified of your proposal prior to a decision. After a decision is made by a Development Officer, you will receive written notice of the decision and neighbouring property owners will also be notified of the decision.
Planning and Development Services