Updates and notices
Remember to stay home when sick, wash or sanitize your hands often and follow all Alberta Health Services guidelines for physical distancing and gathering restrictions.
Learn more about Strathcona County’s response to COVID-19.
Centennial Park includes slo-pitch and baseball diamonds, picnic areas, and trails linking to Millennium Place. Centennial Park is located at 4000 Sherwood Drive.
- To book slo-pitch diamonds #1 - 4, 6, and 8, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To book the baseball diamonds #5 and #9, please call 780-464-2255.
The Centennial Park picnic shelter can be booked for functions by calling 780-467-2211.
The shelter is available 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. May 31 - Sept. 30. From October 1 - 31 the shelter is open from 9 a.m .to dusk and is only available on a first come, first serve basis. From November 1 - April 30 the shelter is open from 9 a.m. to dusk, however it is not maintained.
- fire pit in the centre of the shelter
- 2 picnic tables under the canopy
- no access to water
- no access to power
- adjacent to the playground and picnic sites
- outhouse/porta-potty washroom access near by
- no firewood and no BBQ pit (may bring your own bbq to cook)
- no liquor
- minimum 7 days notice for booking