Centennial Park includes slo-pitch and baseball diamonds, picnic areas, and trails linking to Millennium Place. Centennial Park is located at 4000 Sherwood Drive.
- To book slo-pitch diamonds #1 - 4, 6, and 8, please email email@example.com.
- To book the baseball diamonds #5 and #9, please call 780-464-2255.
The Centennial Park picnic shelter is closed due to construction. No bookings will be accepted until construction is complete.
From May 31 to September 30 the shelter is available 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
From October 1 to 31 the shelter is open from 9 a.m. to dusk and is only available on a first come, first serve basis.
From November 1 to April 30 the shelter is open from 9 a.m. to dusk, however it is not maintained.
- fire pit in the centre of the shelter
- 2 picnic tables under the canopy
- no access to water
- no access to power
- adjacent to the playground and picnic sites
- outhouse/porta-potty washroom access near by
- no firewood and no BBQ pit (may bring your own bbq to cook)
- minimum 7 days notice for booking