Tennis, volleyball, pickleball and basketball provide great opportunities for friends to get together for some fun and fitness.
Outdoor Court Status
|Ardrossan Athletic Park (shared site)||Open|
|Brentwood School Tennis||Open|
|Broadmoor Lake Park Volleyball||Open|
|Clarkdale Meadows Pond Volleyball|
|Clover Bar School (shared site)||Open|
|Hastings Lake Community Hall Tennis||Open|
|Jean Vanier School Tennis||Open|
|Kinsmen Leisure Centre Handball||Open|
|McGhan Park (shared site)||Open|
|Sherwood Heights Pickleball||Open|
|Sherwood Heights Volleyball||Open|
|Village Lake Park Pickleball||Open|
|Wes Hosford Handball||Open|
Basketball courts are located in
|Antler Lake||Ardrossan High School||Ardrossan Elementary School|
|Brentwood School||Campbeltown School||Clover Bar Ranch|
|Madonna School||Ministik School||Our Lady of Perpetual Help School|
- Antler Lake, Ardrossan High School, Ardrossan Elementary School, Brentwood School, Campbeltown School, Clover Bar Ranch, Clover Bar School, Colchester School, Collingwood Cove Comm., Father Kenneth Kearns School, Fultonvale School, Holy Redeemer School, Jean Vanier School, Josephburg Community, Madonna School, McGhan Park, Mills Haven School, Ministik School, Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, Pine Street School, Salisbury Composite High School, Sherwood Heights School, South Cooking Lake, St. Luke School, Strathcona Athletic Park, St. Theresa School, Trillium, Uncas School, Westboro School, Woodbridge School, Wes Hosford School, Wye School.
Sand volleyball courts are located at
- Salisbury Athletic Park (east of Broadmoor Lake Park near Salisbury High School), McGhan Park, Trillium Centre and Sherwood Heights Park.
- Level A (green on brown colour coat surface, full enclosure fencing, high grade nets, suitable for tournament play) Kinsmen/Westboro Park (four courts).
- Level B (two tone green colour coat surface, full enclosure fencing, medium grade nets, short runbacks) Ardrossan Athletic Park (four courts), Brentwood School (two courts), Clover Bar School (two courts), Jean Vanier School (two courts), McGhan Park (two courts), Hastings Lake (one court).
- Sherwood Heights (eight courts)
- Village on the Lake (six courts)
- Cloverbar School (two courts)
- McGhan Park (two courts)
- Ardrossan (one court)
- Wes Hosford Elementary School
Recreation, Parks and Culture
Phone: 780-467-2211Email: firstname.lastname@example.org