Brookville Community Hall is operated by the Brookville Community League. The hall is located right on Highway 16 at, 53203 Range Road 212, Brookville.
Directions to Brookville Community Hall – Google Maps
- wheelchair accessible, including newly renovated washrooms
- smoke free environment
- tile dance floor
- full kitchen include fridge, stove, microwave, pop cooler
- bar facilities
The building is 2,200 square feet and has parking for 50 vehicles. It has a seating capacity of 100.
Are you serving alcohol at this community hall for your function?
Functions with alcohol are required to purchase Host Liquor Liability insurance in the amount of $2 million. Renters are required to name both Brookville Community League and Strathcona County as Additional Named Insureds on their Certificate of Insurance.
- ball diamond
- camping is available with a permit acquired from the Brookville Community League
Programs and special events
- Monthly meetings – third Thursday of each month
- Strathcona County Library’s Bookmobile visits on Mondays from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pyrogy supper
- Community Garage Sale
- Christmas in the Heartland
Current events and program information can be found on the Event Calendar.
Your membership supports our community and is still only $10 per household. Please forward cheque directly to the hall.
Strathcona County publishes community hall and senior centre information using content provided by the local community and seniors’ associations licensed to operate and administer these facilities. We cannot guarantee the accuracy and currency of the information provided.