Temporary Roadway Encroachment Permit

Doing landscaping on your property and need to store materials or have equipment on the road? Are you moving or doing renovations and need to store a garbage bin or pod container on the road? 

Any of these types of activities that require materials, equipment or storage bins on the road or sidewalk in residential areas require a Temporary Roadway Activity Permit.

If you have a question regarding the permitting process please submit a request here.

Please complete the application and attach to this request.
Application form (PDF)

Personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for managing and administering your transaction with the County Connect Service Tracking System. If you have questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of this information contact Transportation and Agriculture Services at 780-417-7100.