Other drainage, flooding or pooling

Please fill out the form below to report other types of water, drainage, and flooding issues.

If you are looking to report a water emergency, please call one of our 24-hour telephone lines and someone will return your call within an hour

  • For a water line break, sewer backup, or sump pump discharge, call 780-467-7785.

  • For all other types call 780-417-7100.

If you are making a complaint or suggestion pertaining to services provided by the County, please instead use the "Offer feedback" catalog.  

In the form below:

  • Fill out the (required) details
  • Attach any pictures or files that you think may help (optional)
  • Click the "Submit" button

Personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for managing and administering your transaction with the County Connect Service Tracking System. If you have questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of this information contact Transportation Engineering and Operations at 780-417-7100.