Office location and mailing address
300, 2457 Broadmoor Blvd.
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0Y6
Make a great team better
Over 2000 permanent, temporary and hourly employees are responsible for the efficient operation of Strathcona County. Our work force is made up of Classified staff (non-union), members of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (Local 118/009), and the International Association of Fire Fighters (Local 2461).
We are proud of the diverse skills, knowledge and abilities represented by our employees. There are exciting opportunities for advancement and secondment within our many departments.
- Human Resources Business Partnering
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Occupational Health and Safety
- HR Operations and Talent Acquisition
- Disability Management and Well-being