Nominations for the 2023 Strathcona County Awards of Excellence closed on March 27, 2023.
1. Immediate family members may not nominate each other.
2. Nominations and letters of endorsement may not be accepted from current members of Priorities Committee/County Council.
3. The nomination must be complete.
4. Nomination checklist:
- letter of endorsement from individual other than the nominator (author of this letter may also sign the "Signatures in Support" section.)
- completed nomination form signed by nominee and nominator
- completed Nomination Information
- signatures of three individuals in support of the nomination
- optional - background materials such as news clipping, photos or videos
5. Send us your nomination in time.
- Late nominations will not be accepted.
6. Nominations are not carried over to another year.
- If a nominee is not selected, the nominator may resubmit the nomination in future years.
- Award recipients and their nominator will be notified in writing of the selection decision.
Three ways to submit your nomination
- Mail your nomination to:
Strathcona County Awards of Excellence
Strathcona County, Communications Department
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8A 3W7
- or deliver your nomination to:
Community Centre or County Hall at the above address. Leave the nomination package at the information desk, or drop it in the envelope deposit box at the south doors (County Hall)
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages