Leisure Ice is CLOSED. The new addition has a major construction deficiency that is currently under repair.
Check out the latest schedule
Open daily 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Plus there is something for all ages and abilities including swimming, skating, fitness, sports, children’s play opportunities and more.
- Youth drop-in activities - skating, soccer, volleyball, badminton and more
- Skating - leisure ice, shinny hockey and recreational skating (Note: Leisure Ice is CLOSED. The new addition has a major construction deficiency that is currently under repair)
- Swimming - wave pool, 10-lane, 25-metre lap pool, water playground, whirlpool, steamroom, sauna
- Lap swim: 5:15 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
- Leisure wave pool: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily
- Suncor Energy Wellness Centre and track - Open 5 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily
- Learn how to use the ViPR and check out the exercise videos.
- Fitness classes - a variety of drop-in and registered dryland and aqua-fitness programs are available
- Fit for Now - an adult wellness orientation session teaching the essentials of exercise and physical activity
- Shell Edu-tainment Centre - Indoor playground - Open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily
- Gymnasium - drop-in to play volleyball, basketball, badminton, floor hockey and more!
- Fun Factory - child care services for people in recreation programs
Single visit fees give you access to all the drop-in fun for the whole day. If you plan on making Millennium Place part of your routine, the Millennium Card or a 10-visit pass might be right for you.
Admission Fees (effective April 1, 2013)
|Single Visit||10 Visit save 10%|
|Tots under 2||FREE||FREE|
|Child (2-12 yrs)||$4.50||$40.50|
|Youth (13-17 yrs)||$7.00||$63.00|
I want to
Last updated: Monday, April 22, 2013
Page ID: 2599