Family and Community Services
- Phone: 780-464-4044
- Fax: 780-449-1220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family and Community Services provides social programs to positively affect the quality of life for our residents. We are committed to increasing the capacity of individuals, families and communities to prevent or address social problems.
News, Events and Program Information
- Parents are you looking for a babysitter? - register now to meet potential sitters at the Babysitter Connector Event
- Are you a teen looking for kids to babysit? Check out the Babysitter Connector Event to save your spot and get some help making a resume!
- Are you in Grade 7 - 12 and interested in getting more involved in the community? Strathcona County Youth Council is recruiting!
- Our Spring 2013 Group Session Guide is now available.
- Parent Link 2013 Spring Guide is here!
Are you in crisis? Emergency telephone directory
I WANT TO...
Last updated: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Page ID: 2492