Family and Community Services
Creating a Safe Community for Children and Youth
Family and Community Services provides a variety of social programs to positively affect the quality of life for our residents.
What are you looking for?
- Our department overview and priorities.
- Programs and Services we offer.
- Counselling Information.
- Affordable Services.
- Crisis Contact Numbers.
- Groups for Children, Youth and Adults.
- Community Activities and Events.
- Workshops, Education and Courses.
- Partnerships and Committees.
- Social Plans, social information and surveys.
- Family and Community Services Business Plan.
- Family and Community Services - Program Guide
Community Building Activities - Check out what you can do to get engaged in your community.
Neighbours, Friends and Family - A free presentation on how you can help those affected by family violence.
- Feeling Stressed? - Find out what supports are available for you and your family during this economic downturn.
Family and Community Services Program Guide.
A comprehensive guide fo programs and servcies offerd by Family and community Srvices to all residence of Strathcona County. We have programs for everyone:
- Kids of all ages
- Parents and young families
A bold, new social direction is here.
Nearly 8,000 voices helped set the direction for meeting varying social needs right here in Strathcona County. These conversations allowed for a better understanding of our community's social priorities and experiences, and lead to the development of a community-authored Social Framework. Find out how the Social Framework paves the way for a Support, Safe, and Connected Community. Are you in?