Media inquiries - General
Media inquiries may be directed to Communications:
780-410-6595 or email email@example.com
Strathcona County photos on Flickr are available for media usage.
Media inquiries - Emergency Services
For interview requests (media only), please email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing reporter contact information and timelines.
Offices are open Monday to Friday. Closed on statutory holidays.
- Regular office hours - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assessment and Tax: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Main reception: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Frequently requested information
- Transit information and feedback
- Contact offices
- Telephone listing (by subject or department)
- Centre in the Park parking
- Community links
- Strathcona County crisis contacts
Sources for emergency information
Always direct emergency calls to 9-1-1.
- Strathcona County Alert System (SC Alerts)
Sign up today to receive to receive emergent, significant and time-sensitive emergency alerts affecting Strathcona County. In the event of a disaster, Strathcona County residents will also be notified through Alberta Emergency Alert.
- Alberta Emergency Alert.
Subscribe today to receive alerts on Twitter, Facebook and via RSS today. In the event of a disaster, Strathcona County residents will be notified through Alberta Emergency Alert first.
- 24/7 UPDATEline 1-866-653-9959
A 24-hour number that residents can call to hear current information about non-routine industry activity (unusual noises, alarms, training, flares, odours) and get emergency incident updates. The 24/7 UPDATEline is coordinated by the Northeast Region Community Awareness Emergency Response (NRCAER).
- Alberta Health Services (formerly Capital Health)
- Alberta Environment Air quality
- Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP),
Alberta's Wildfires Update Line: 1-866-916-INFO (4636)