Disclaimer: The maps are provided for information purposes only. The data on these maps are based on the most current information available to Strathcona County Geographic Information Systems and are not a replacement for engineering, financial or primary records research.
- Centre in the Park public parking map (611.8 KB)
- How to get to County Hall (706.3 KB)
- Public art - location maps and information
- Sherwood Park map (2.2 MB)
- Strathcona County map (1.7 MB)
- The My Neighbourhood Mapping tool is no longer available.
- Property Assessment mapping tool
Interactive mapping tool. Use this map to search for properties and find lot sizes, assessment values, compare properties and more - now includes varied search methods.
- Strathcona County wards maps
- Hunting map
- Parks, playgrounds and sports fields *Google maps, not printable PDF documents.
- Parkway trail maps
- Maps to recreation centres (358.2 KB) - Ardrossan Recreation Complex, Glen Allan Recreation Complex, Millennium Place, Moyer Recreation Centre, Strathcona Olympiette Centre, Sherwood Park Arena.
- Wilderness Centre access map (161.8 KB)
- Wilderness Centre trail maps (584.5 KB)
- Bus routes and schedules
- Rural traffic count map (947.6 KB)
- Urban traffic count map (750.4 KB)
- Traffic light pole turn locations map (482.9 KB)
- Traffic Signal Locations - Urban (122.7 KB)
- Traffic Signal Locations - Rural (139.2 KB)
- Dangerous goods routes map (734.5 KB)
- High load corridors Map (1.2 MB)
- Restricted bridges map (602.8 KB)
- Urban Road Responsibilities (652.6 KB)
- Rural Road Responsibilities (1.0 MB)
- Rural Road Classifications (427.0 KB)