RCMP and Enforcement Services
911 Bison Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1S9
Hours of Operation
Outside of listed hours, the public can access help using the after-hours public phone inside the front door of the detachment.
- Main reception - Front Desk hours of operation are as follows:
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Closed Sundays and statutory holidays)
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Criminal records/security clearance
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 pm
- Enforcement Services
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fingerprints for employment, immigration and pardons will be processed Monday thru Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. without exception.
**NO Fingerprints will be processed between 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.**
- Ink and Roll Fingerprints: $63.00 per set
- Digital Fingerprinting: $84.00 per set
Exact cash, Visa, debit or Master Card accepted for payment.
Criminal records checks
*Note: Criminal record checks for non-residents will be processed in 7 days.
- Strathcona County residents - Processed Immediately
Single - $30.00
Family - $60.00
- Non-residents - Processed in 7 days
Single - $60.00
Family - $120.00
City of Edmonton Residents - If you require a vulnerable sector check as part of your criminal record check we can no longer process your application due to a change in national policy Youmust have your application processed through Edmonton City Police.
Frequently requested bylaws