RCMP and Enforcement Services
24 hour complaint line: 780-467-7741
911 Bison Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1S9
Hours of Operation
Outside of listed hours, the public can access help using the after-hours public phone inside the front door of the detachment.
- Main reception - Front Desk hours of operation are as follows:
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Closed Sundays and statutory holidays)
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Criminal records/security clearance
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 pm
- Enforcement Services
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fingerprints for employment, immigration and pardons will be processed Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. without exception.
**NO Fingerprints will be processed between 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday.**
- Ink and Roll Fingerprints: $63.00 per set
- Digital Fingerprinting: $84.00 per set
Exact cash, Visa, debit or Master Card accepted for payment.
Criminal records checks
*Note: Criminal record checks for non-residents will be processed in 7 days.
Two pieces of government issued ID, one being photo ID, must be presented at time of application for the Criminal Record Check to be processed.
- Strathcona County residents - Processed Immediately
Single - $30.00
Family - $60.00
- Non-residents - Processed in 7 days
Single - $60.00
Family - $120.00
- New residents to Strathcona County: If your government ID does not reflect your new Strathcona County address another document must be provided at time of application confirming the address. I.E. bank statement, utility bill.
City of Edmonton Residents - If you require a vulnerable sector check as part of your criminal record check we can no longer process your application due to a change in national policy You must have your application processed through Edmonton City Police.
Frequently requested bylaws