Dial-A-Bus service replaces our regular local route services during the evenings and weekends.
Call: 780-464-RIDE (7433)
There is no regularly scheduled service after 7 p.m. on local routes on weekdays, or on Saturdays and Sundays. If you require service during these times you must contact Dial-A-Bus one hour prior to your desired departure time.
Change to 409 on Sunday evenings
Effective May 26, the 409 will no longer take bookings after 6:40 p.m. The 409 will return to the Transit Centre, off Wye road, at 7 p.m. along with the 410, 411, and 412.
New stops added
New stops have been added to the 412 route including one at Walmart and Archbishop Jordan Highschool. Check it out!
Dial-A-Bus hours of operation:
Monday to Friday - 7 p.m. to midnight
Saturday - 6 a.m. to midnight
Sunday - 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
How to use it:
All Dial-A-Bus requests must be made prior to 11 p.m. Monday to Saturday and prior to 6 p.m. on Sundays.
- Approximately one hour before you wish to travel, call 780-464-RIDE (7433).
- Give your first name, bus stop number and destination. For stops serviced during Dial-A-Bus, see Dial-A-Bus service area map
- The dispatcher will then confirm your bus stop number and give you a pickup time.
- Dial-A-Bus connects with the Edmonton commuter bus at the Sherwood Park Transit Centre on the hour.
At the Transit Centre
Upon arriving in Sherwood Park, board the Dial-A-Bus for your area.
- #409 serves Millennium Place, Strathcona Station, Strathmoor Industrial Park, Broadview Park
- #410 serves Brentwood, Estates, Foxboro, Foxhaven, Nottingham, Oak Street, Regency Park, Sherwood Heights, Sherwood Park Mall and Centre in the Park
- #411 serves Broadmoor Centre, Craigavon, Glen Allan, Mills Haven, Westboro, Woodbridge Farms, Sherwood Park Mall, Heritage Hills
- #412 serves Charlton Heights, Chelsea Heights, Clarkdale Meadows, Cloverbar Ranch, Davidson Creek, Emerald Hills, Lakeland Village, Summerwood
Last updated: Thursday, May 09, 2013
Page ID: 3542