Field & Diamond Status
Updates & Notices
Monday, April 24, 2017
Due to the unusual weather, the opening of our fields and diamonds has been rescheduled for:
- SAP fields and diamonds, Millennium fields, SAL fields and diamond, Sherwood Heights diamonds 1,2,3 & 4 and Centennial Park diamond 9: May 8
- Emerald Hills Artificial Turf Field: Open
- All other fields and diamonds: May 1
Please note: Fields will be inspected and re-evaluated as the weather conditions change.
The web page will be updated and the eNewsletter will be sent out only WHEN A CHANGE OCCURS that either opens or closes the fields.
Closure information will be posted by:
- 3 p.m. - Monday to Friday (updates available on this page, through the e-newsletter and on the closure line at 780-467-5800)
- 10 a.m. - Weekends and Holidays (updates available on the closure line ONLY at 780-467-5800)
Fields may be closed due to unsafe playing surfaces and to prevent severe turf damage. Even if a field is deemed as open, the condition of the field may change after the field status has been updated. During heavy or prolonged rain, please discontinue play to reduce damage to playing surfaces and player injury.
Closure Line (Rainouts): 780-467-5800
Looking for a field or diamond on the go?
Download the Parks app today!