911 Bison Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1S9
The aftermath of a crime, natural disaster, accident or emergency can be chaotic and overwhelming for the victims, their families, and individuals who witnessed the event.
- Information/Support/Agency Referral
- Support to victims of crime and trauma.
- 24 Hour Crisis Intervention
- Crime Prevention Awareness
- Information about the Criminal Justice System
- Liaison with Police and Crown Prosecutor's.
- Court Support/Accompaniment
- Sudden Death Support and Assistance
- Victim Impact Statements
- Crimes Restitution
- Victims of Crime Financial Benefits Program
Victim Services works in conjunction with the RCMP to assist victims of crime and trauma within Strathcona County. Our staff and Volunteer Advocates are trained to offer support and agency referral in a caring and non-judgmental manner. If you or someone you know need help, please contact us today.
5 km Walk/Run
On April 17, 2016 raise awareness for victims of crime. Join the Strathcona County Victim Services 5 km Walk/Run.