911 Bison Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1S9
The aftermath of a crime, natural disaster, accident or emergency can be chaotic and overwhelming for the victims, their families, and individuals who witnessed the event.
- Information/Support/Agency Referral
- Support to victims of crime and trauma.
- 24 Hour Crisis Intervention
- Crime Prevention Awareness
- Information about the Criminal Justice System
- Liaison with Police and Crown Prosecutor's.
- Court Support/Accompaniment
- Sudden Death Support and Assistance
- Victim Impact Statements
- Crimes Restitution
- Victims of Crime Financial Benefits Program