- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Stop #1321 Northbound next to the library downtown will be closed April 27 - May 11 due to construction. Please use Stop #1457 next to the Westin or Stop #1804 by the YMCA during this time. there are no detours associated with this stop closure.
- New service starts Sunday. April 26. make sure you're using the correct schedule.
Spring commuter and local routes and schedules now available
- It may be spring, but weather can change without notice. Snow, freezing rain, sudden warming or a drastic drop in temperature: these happen in Alberta. Knowing this, please keep in mind that with winter conditions, buses can only move as fast as the rest of traffic. Here are a few winter safety tips to keep in mind as you travel this winter
- Due to technical issues Strathcona County Transit on Google Transit (as advertised in our Ride Guide) launch is delayed. We'll let you know as soon as it is up and running.
- Check out the new Sherwood Park Fall service and the new commuter service to Edmonton.
- Advantage Parking - Transit's new paid parking program is now available at the Bethel Transit Terminal. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).