Transit Route 411 temporary evening detour
Due to construction closure of 104 Avenue, a detour will be in effect for Transit Route 411 evening service. The route detour will only affect evening service from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. the following morning, beginning January 6, 2015.
No serviced stops will be missed and delays will be minor.
The detour will be made via: East on 104 Ave at 105 St: North 105 St, East 106 Ave, South 101 St, East 103A Ave, back to route.
Questions? Call 780-464-7433.
- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Weather can change without notice in the winter. It's nice right now, but anything can happen. Snow, freezing rain, sudden warming or a drastic drop in temperature: these happen in Alberta. Knowing this, please keep in mind that with winter conditions, buses can only move as fast as the rest of traffic. Here are a few winter safety tips to keep in mind as you travel this winter
- We're making improvements!
New commuter schedules for Route 401, 404, 411 and 414 went into effect November 17. Find yours here
- Due to technical issues Strathcona County Transit on Google Transit (as advertised in our Ride Guide) launch is delayed. We'll let you know as soon as it is up and running.
- Check out the new Sherwood Park Fall service and the new commuter service to Edmonton.
- Advantage Parking - Transit's new paid parking program is now available at the Bethel Transit Terminal. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).