Phone system disruption Monday, February 8, 11 p.m
The 780-464-RIDE (7433) phone line will be out of service for maintenance beginning at 11 p.m. on Monday, February 8.
All Dial-A-Bus customers must have their bookings in before this time to ensure pick-up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Regular service will be back in place for Tuesday morning’s commute.
Routes 401 & 411 – Due to construction on 104 Avenue, Route 401 & 411 are on detour.
Some stops may be affected. Please speak with your driver for details.
Questions? Call 780-464-7433.
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- New fares begin February 1, 2016. For a list of changes visit our Fares page.
- Strathcona County Transit receives $10.7 million in GreenTRIP funding More...
- Fall schedules now in effect! Click here for commuter and local schedules.
- Strathcona County Transit commuter tickets have a new look. See how this affects your commute here.
- Changes to transit commuter route pick-up in the City of Edmonton information update.
- Important changes to commuter route pick-up and drop-off practices in the city Edmonton began in July. For more information click here.
- Construction season continues to affect downtown routes at different times of the day. We're reviewing what's happening on the roads regularly to stay on top of how it is affecting your commute to help maintain your level of service. To see the delays and how they affect you click here.
- Advantage Parking - There are changes to Transit's paid parking program available at the Bethel Transit Terminal. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).