Transit is listening
On November 17 we will be changing Routes 401, 404, 411 and 414 departure schedules from downtown and the University to better connect with our local service.
To find your revised schedule, visit the Schedule & Routes page
- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- We're making improvements!
New commuter schedules for Route 401, 404, 411 and 414 go into effect November 17. Find yours here
- Due to technical issues Strathcona County Transit on Google Transit (as advertised in our Ride Guide) launch is delayed. We'll let you know as soon as it is up and running.
- Check out the new Sherwood Park Fall service and the new commuter service to Edmonton.
- Advantage Parking - Transit's new paid parking program is now available at the Bethel Transit Terminal. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).