New Transit routes start Sept. 2
On September 2, 2014, transit riders will experience the benefits of a new route structure along with the opening of the Bethel Transit Terminal. For more information visit: Upcoming new service
- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Special event shuttle service information including K-days, Heritage Festival and The Edmonton Folk Music festival available here.
- Advantage Parking - Transit's new paid parking program will begin at the Bethel Transit Terminal September 2. More about this optional program .
- September 2, 2014 is a big day for Strathcona County Transit's customers! Transit will be implementing completely new routes as well as opening the Bethel Transit Terminal . Check out the new Sherwood Park Fall service and the new commuter service to Edmonton.
- Canada Day shuttle information now available.
- Spring schedules go into effect April 28, 2014. See local and commuter schedules here.
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Bethel Transit Terminal now to open in summer 2014. More...
- Fall local and commuter schedules now available
- Check out Mobility Bus ! It's our new accessible transit service.
- New stops added to Dial-A-Bus. Check them out!
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).