Routes 401 & 411 – Due to construction on 104 Avenue, Route 401 & 411 are on detour.
Some stops may be affected. Please speak with your driver for details.
Questions? Call 780-464-7433.
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Going to the Grand Slam of Curling? Shuttle service information is available here.
- Transit service schedules change April 25 - check your spring route schedule today. Commuter and Local
- Click here for current commuter and local schedules.
- Changes to transit commuter route pick-up in the City of Edmonton information update.
- Important changes to commuter route pick-up and drop-off practices in the city Edmonton began in July. For more information click here.
- Construction season continues to affect downtown routes at different times of the day. We're reviewing what's happening on the roads regularly to stay on top of how it is affecting your commute to help maintain your level of service. To see the delays and how they affect you click here.
- Advantage Parking - There are changes to Transit's paid parking program available at the Bethel Transit Terminal. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).