Route 401 – Route 401 downtown will now detour on to 85 St. avoiding Connor Rd. until construction is complete. Some stops may be affected please speak with your Driver.
Route 411 – Due to construction on 104 Avenue, Route 411 will on detour.
Some stops may be affected. Please speak with your operator for details
Questions? Call 780-464-7433.
- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: email@example.com
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Heritage Festival shuttle service information now available here.
- Heritage Day Monday, August 3 service is Saturday commuter schedules and Dial-A-Bus service. For more information call 780-464-RIDE, press 2. For all holiday service schedules click here.
- Changes to transit commuter route pick-up in the City of Edmonton information update.
- Summer construction season has begun! Construction is affecting downtown routes at different times of the day. We're reviewing what's happening on the roads regularly to stay on top of how it is affecting your commute to help maintain your level of service. To see the delays and how they affect you click here.
- Spring commuter and local routes and schedules now available
- Advantage Parking - Transit's new paid parking program is now available at the Bethel Transit Terminal. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).