- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Due to technical issues Strathcona County Transit on Google Transit is delayed. We'll let you know as soon as it is up and running.
- September 2, 2014 is a big day for Strathcona County Transit's customers! Transit implemented completely new routes as well as opening the Bethel Transit Terminal . Check out the new Sherwood Park Fall service and the new commuter service to Edmonton.
- Effective Tuesday Sept 2, stops #8852 and #8853 will be removed from Broadview Drive at Baseline Road. Please use stops #8004 and #8005 on Baseline Road between Broadmoor Blvd and Broadview Drive.
- Advantage Parking - Transit's new paid parking program will begin at the Bethel Transit Terminal September 2. More about this optional program .
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).