Everybody Gets to Play Family Day
Thank you sponsors!
February 13 to 20, 2017
Sherwood Park Panago Locations
$1 from every large pizza purchased will be donated to Everybody Gets to Play (February 13 to 20).
$1 from every large pasta purchased will be donated to Everybody Gets to Play (February 13 to 18).
On Monday, February 20 100% of all admission fees at Strathcona County recreation facilities will be donated to Everybody Gets to Play. Everybody Gets to Play is a program aimed at increasing access to recreation services for residents who have a limited income.
Unplug from technology and enjoy the following activities with your family and help support Everybody Gets to Play:
Strathcona Wilderness Centre
Equipment rental and trail fees apply.
Enjoy Family Day in true Canadian fashion with a winter play day at the Strathcona Wilderness Centre celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary !
- Snowshoeing, cross country skiing, free hot chocolate and a campfire from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- $2 Toonie Snowshoe Ramble (one hour): 1:30 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- $2 Toonie Cross Country Ski Lessons - CANCELLED due to poor trail conditions
- Outdoor skills and shelter building: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Outdoor play activities including: snow painting*, snow shapes*, ice jewel dig zone*, tic tac snow, and a Canada 150 themed photobooth.
- Please bring a donation for the Strathcona County Food Bank.
- This Winter Play Day is sponsored by Air Products, Christenson Communities - Bedford Village, Trina Hodges Realty and Investors Group.
*Snow activities may be cancelled due to the warm weather.
- Recreational Swim from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Recreational Swim from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stick & Skate from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Additional Recreational Skating from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Love to Play from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Youth Lounge open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sportzone from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Youth Shinny from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Family Stick and Skate from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Public Skating from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Recreational Skating from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- $5 Family Learn to Curl at 12 p.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. Call 780-467-9412 to pre-book. (Min age 6 yrs, must have clean indoor running shoes, helmets mandatory for under 12 yrs)
- Fit for the Future from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Intro to wellness centre for 10-13 year olds, call 780-410-6557 to book)
- Fit for Now from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Intro to wellness centre for adults, call 780-410-6557 to book)