Information & Event Bookings
Elected Officials Office
The Community Centre is a multi-use facility located in Centre in the Park in Sherwood Park. It is a focal point for civic life and community celebration in Strathcona County.
401 Festival Lane
Sherwood Park, Alberta
- The Library: two floors - 64,000 square feet, including space to park the Bookmobile, which serves rural Strathcona. The Strathcona County Library opened on November 1, 2010 in the Community Centre. Learn more...
- The Agora: community meeting place for celebrations, events, conferences
- Council Chambers: a place for local municipal government, community meetings and presentations
- Art Gallery: dedicated to art features, displays and education. Learn more...
- The Galleria: an interior street linking the entire centre to County Hall
- The Artrium: a casual venue for art displays and corridor to meeting rooms and municipal offices
- Family and Community Services: accessible space to deliver programs and services
- Meeting rooms: for community use and County business
Contact: email@example.com or 780-410-8505
Strathcona County Library