- Administration office
- Phone: 780-467-5216
- Fax: 780-467-5217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative office location and mailing address
Call the UPDATE line at 1-866-653-9959 if you are concerned about alarms, prolonged flares, smoke or fire at petrochemical industries. Learn more.
For property-related file search requests:
- Celebrate the holiday season safely by keeping some safety tips in mind.
- If there is a fire hydrant near your home, please clear snow or ice at least 60 cm (2 feet) from around the hydrant. Learn more.
- Be like Melvin and Eilee and learn how to evacuate and shelter-in-place. Watch the commercials now.
- Your home may be eligible for reduced fire insurance rates.
- A temporary suspension of burning is different than a fire ban. Learn more.
- Download a copy of Strathcona County's Emergency Preparedness Guide.
- Strathcona County Emergency Services is taking a proactive approach to keeping the community safe. Watch the video below.