There are no active alerts at this time.
- Do you have what it takes to join our team? A full-time Firefighter/Paramedic recruit is open January 16 to February 22, 2017
- Sign up to receive Strathcona County Alerts.
- Learn more about carbon monoxide.
- 72 hours of preparedness
- Emergency preparedness training
- Reduced fire insurance rates.
- Emergency Medical Services
- First aid and CPR training
- Safety presentations including At Home by Yourself.
- Tell me about Emergency Services.
- Fire stations in Strathcona County
- Strathcona County Alert system.
- Alberta Emergency Alerts
- Call the UPDATE line at 1-866-653-9959 if you are concerned about alarms, prolonged flares, smoke or fire at petrochemical industries. Learn more about NRCAER.
For property-related file search requests