There are no active alerts at this time.
Administration office Fire Station 6, 915 Bison Way, Sherwood Park
Are you prepared for 72 hours?
Join us on May 3 to learn what proactive measures you can take to ensure you and your family are prepared for 72 hours.
6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Fire Station 6
- April 11: Emergency Services Consulting International (ESCI) presented Council with the reportComprehensive Analysis of Emergency Services Operations (4.4 MB) today. Learn more.
- May 6 is National Wildfire Preparedness Day! On this day, communities across Canada are encouraged to participate in local mitigation projects to help reduce the risk of wildfire damage to their homes and neighbourhoods. Learn more about this day through FireSmart Canada.
- On May 10, learn what easy things you can do to reduce your wildfire risk as you start thinking about spring yard clean up activities. March 1 marked the start of wildfire season in Alberta.
- Sign up to receive Strathcona County Alerts.
- Learn more about carbon monoxide.
- 72 hours of preparedness
- Emergency preparedness training
- Reduced fire insurance rates.
- Emergency Medical Services
- First aid and CPR training
- Safety presentations including At Home by Yourself.
- Tell me about Emergency Services.
- Fire stations in Strathcona County
- Strathcona County Alert system.
- Alberta Emergency Alerts
- Call the UPDATE line at 1-866-653-9959 if you are concerned about alarms, prolonged flares, smoke or fire at petrochemical industries. Learn more about NRCAER.
For property-related file search requests