Commercial and Industrial Property Locator
Use the Property Locator to find available commercial and industrial sites in Strathcona County.
How to use the Property Locator
Select any number of items 1-6
Land use is the current zoning of the building/parcel
If unsure of what you require leave blank
Only fill in this area if searching for building and land, or land only
Check what type you require
Only check this area if searching for a building
Only fill in if searching for a building
Municipal Development Plan describes possible future zoning
Not necessary to choose unless searching for alternative areas
Check to see if utilities are available. Not a required field
Click on “Search”
Note the icons above “Development Name”. Export this document in various ways or click on property to open in report format.
Report format will show:
- Property Details – Development, Land information, Utilities, Property Contact Information, Site Details
- Maps - shows aerial, utilities, and land use (only one will print at a time)
- Demographic Information – select a desired radius, “Get Demographics”, and try other variations.
- Business Community Report – business directory information
“Download to print” or “Back to search” for more options
Property owners or realtors who would like to list a property on the database are asked to fill out the questionnaire and return to Economic Development & Tourism.
Last updated: Friday, March 01, 2013
Page ID: 2882
- Industry Alberta's Industrial Heartland
- Retail Development Properties, opportunities, and retail market analysis
- Business Mentorship Register now!
- Savour Strathcona County: Celebrate gourmet cuisine, arts and culture
- Visitor Calendar Events around the County
- Tour of Alberta Stage One begins Wednesday, September 4
- Strathcona Celebrates its history, its people, its military