Assessment and Tax Notice
- Phone: 780-464-8196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Property tax payment online or by mail is recommended due to COVID-19.
Payments must be made in Canadian funds only.
If you require a receipt, please provide the entire tax notice.
All returned payments will be subject to a service charge.
- Online, through telephone banking or in person at a financial institution. The payee is Strathcona County Tax and your roll number is your account number. Allow a minimum of 3 days processing time (keep receipt of transaction to verify payment). The roll number is unique to each property. If you have recently moved, the tax roll number will be different than on your previous property. If you own multiple properties, payments must be designated to each tax roll number. If payments are made to an incorrect account, a fee will be charged to correct the distribution of the payment.
- Through your mortgage company. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is made on time.
- Through Strathcona County's Tax instalment payment plan
- Mail payment payable to Strathcona County to 2001 Sherwood Drive, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 3W7. Cheques can be dated up to the last business day in June. The Canada Post postmark is the date of receipt.
- Cash, cheque or debit (credit cards not accepted) at Assessment and Tax, 2001 Sherwood Drive, Sherwood Park between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Drop payment off in the 24-hour deposit box located outside the East Plaza doors of the Strathcona Community Centre at 501 Festival Avenue (just off Sherwood Drive)
- Online through Plastiq using Visa or MasterCard. Plastiq will charge a transaction fee for this service. The payee is Strathcona County Tax and your roll number is your account number. Allow a minimum of 3 days processing time.