Range Road 232 upgrades
Range Road 232, from Township Road 534 to approximately 450m south, is planned to be upgraded to an improved two lane rural roadway with shoulders. The upgrades will provide a safe and sustainable roadway to help support the current and future traffic. The upgrades will tie into the existing improved Range Road 232 south.
Proposed upgrades include:
- Widening the current 7 m roadway to a 10m roadway (3.5m wide lanes and 1.5m wide shoulder)
- Improving the roadway to a hot-mix asphalt surface
- Providing gentler ditch side slopes, where possible
- Improving pedestrian crossings at Township Road 534
This project is currently in the design phase.
- April 2020: roadway design
Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect