Centennial Community Housing Servicing
The Centennial Community Housing Servicing project will design and construct infrastructure services for the future community housing development in the Centennial area. The location of the Centennial area is on the west side of Sherwood Drive, north of Lakeland Drive and south of Highway 16. Servicing will include an industrial collector roadway, water service, sanitary service, storm system and a stormwater management pond.
In summer 2020, Mid-City Construction Management Inc. will be completing final lift of asphalt on the Centennial site. Additional work will include concrete improvements around a bus stop and landscaping maintenance work.
This project is currently in the Construction phase.
- Summer 2020: final lift of asphalt construction
- Fall 2019: substantial completion of Phase 2 construction services
- May 2018: start of Phase 2 construction services (roadworks, sanitary and storm servicing)
- Spring 2018: completion of Phase 1 (grading and water servicing work)
- August 2017: tender for Phase 1 construction services (grading and water)
- June 2017: Stantec Consulting was selected as Consultant; design work began
- May 2017: Request for Proposal to select a consultant
Mid-City Construction Management Inc.
Transportation Planning and Engineering