Baseline Road and Broadmoor Boulevard
Construction starts Friday, June 21.
Intermittent major traffic delays can be expected, with ongoing lane closures and turning restrictions.
Starting June 21, major road construction will be taking place at the Baseline Road and Broadmoor Boulevard intersection. Road work will improve the road base and surface to enable safe travel.
Construction includes replacing the road base with concrete followed by applying a new asphalt overlay to the entire intersection.
What to expect
- Major traffic delays can be expected throughout construction.
- Ongoing lane closures and turning restrictions will be in place 24/7 while road work is underway.
- Minor detours may also be required.
- Construction includes daytime and nighttime work.
- The entire project is expected to be completed between June 21 and August 4, weather permitting.