Range Road 232 upgrades
Construction on this project is scheduled to start in mid-May. Please watch for signs and expect some traffic delays in the area.
Range Road 232, from Township Road 534 to approximately 450 metres south, is planned to be upgraded to an improved two-lane rural roadway with shoulders.
The upgrades will provide a safe and sustainable roadway to help support the current and future traffic. The upgrades will tie into the existing improved Range Road 232 south.
Proposed upgrades include:
- Widening the current 7 metre roadway to a 10 metre roadway (3.5 metre wide lanes and 1.5 metre wide shoulder)
- Improving the roadway to a hot-mix asphalt surface
- Providing gentler ditch side slopes, where possible
- Improving pedestrian crossings at Township Road 534
This project is currently in the design phase.
- April 2020: roadway design
- May to September 2021: Road construction
Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect