Registering for a program online with Click-It this session? Check out our frequently asked questions below to help you register.
Remember to get your Click-it account ready a few days before registration and ensure you have your pin and log in information handy.
How do I register for a program?
Click on Choose a program.
If you know the course number, enter it in the Express box and click Search to display the course information on the screen. This is the fastest way to find a program and especially good for customers with dial-up connections.
Click on ADD in the basket column. The sign-in screen will display.
Enter your customer number and PIN and click Sign-in. The selected course will be added to the basket. Move back and forth between the Choose a program and My basket to display more program course information. You must be signed into your account to display the "My Basket" tab.
To register, select a family member from the drop down list. You can register for additional programs by clicking on Choose another program.
Click on Complete my registration(s) to process payment and confirm your registration(s).
Print the online receipt once your payment has been successfully completed. A copy of your transaction WILL NOT automatically be mailed to you.
2. How do I register another family member in the same program?Permanent link to How do I register another family member in the same program?
To add another family member to the same course number, click ADD in the basket column to select the course number and then select a family member from the drop down list.
3. How do I register a family member in a different program?Permanent link to How do I register a family member in a different program?
To register a family member in a different program, click Choose another program at the bottom of the screen or click on the Choose a program tab. Both methods will take you back to the program selection screen.
Enter the course number in the Express box and click Search. The selected course information will display on the screen.
Under the basket column, click ADD to add the course number to your basket.
Select the family member to be registered from the family member drop down list.
Continue until all the family members and course numbers have been added to your basket. When you have completed your selection, click Complete my registration(s) to process payment and confirm your registrations.
4. What if I don't know the course number?Permanent link to What if I don't know the course number?
There are three ways to find a course number.
1. Express box | Select a program from the Recreation Guide. Enter the course number (five digit number next to each course) in the express box found under Choose a program and click search.This is the quickest way to register and especially helpful if you are on a dial-up connection.
2. Program area | Click on one of the program areas listed to view the sub-sections. Click on the sub-section to narrow your search.
3. Keyword search | Click on Keyword search. Type a word that you think may be in the program title and click search. You can narrow the search by changing the date range, selecting a location and a day.
5. How do I remove a course number if I change my mind?Permanent link to How do I remove a course number if I change my mind?
Once you select a course number and add it to your basket, the ADDbutton changes to a REMOVE button. If you change your mind, select the line with the course number you want to remove and click on REMOVE.
6. Why isn't there an ADD button for the course number I want?Permanent link to Why isn't there an ADD button for the course number I want?
Not every program is available for online registration. The program may have already started and is not accepting late registrations, or it may be full (you will see a WAITLIST button).
To inquire about a course number that isn't available online, email or call 780-467-2211, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
How do I get added to a waitlist?
If the selected course number is full, there will be a WAITLIST button in place of the ADD button. Click on the WAITLIST button and then choose the family member to be added.
If a space becomes available, it is reserved and you will be contacted to register or decline the program at that time.
Depending on the program course start date, you may be given up to 24 hours to decide.
No fee is charged to be on a waiting list.
If you are on a waitlist, you must select the click the Complete my registration(s) option to complete your transactions. Exiting the system before selecting the Complete my registration(s) button will cancel all requested waitlists during this transaction.
8. What can I do if I get the message "customer does not meet age requirements"?Permanent link to What can I do if I get the message "customer does not meet age requirements"?
Your account information may not be complete, or the data may be incorrect. To review your personal information, select My account, provide your sign-in information, and click DETAILS for the person registering. From here, you may verify your account information. If any information needs to be revised, email or call 780-467-2211, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
The age limit is set within the program and if you do not meet the required age at the time of registration, a message displays to let you know you will not be able to register.
Our programmers design the programs based on the needs of specific ages. This enables us to provide quality programs for customers within a certain age category. Please email or call 780-467-2211, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m., with any questions regarding this policy.
9. How do I transfer or withdraw from a program?Permanent link to How do I transfer or withdraw from a program?
To transfer or withdraw please email or call 780-467-2211, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. for assistance.
10. How do I register a person from another family?Permanent link to How do I register a person from another family?
If you would like to register a person from another family, you would need their customer number and PIN plus their credit card information.
11. Can I register online without a credit card?Permanent link to Can I register online without a credit card?
If you do not want to use a credit card online, drop into one of our facilities within 3 weeks prior to registration to put a credit on your account. The credit will be applied to the total balance due at time of registration. Unused credits may be credited back to the original method of payment.
12. What happens if a program is cancelled?Permanent link to What happens if a program is cancelled?
All programs are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations. We will notify you within 7 days once a cancellation decision has been made.
If Strathcona County Recreation, Parks and Culture cancels a program, you are entitled to a full refund, or you may transfer to another program, space permitting.
13. What happens if I want to withdraw from a program?Permanent link to What happens if I want to withdraw from a program?
After a course starts, refunds will be given up to the beginning of the 3rd class and will be pro-rated from the time you notify us of your withdrawal. No refunds will be given after the 3rd class.
Why does my payment show as pending?
To expedite transactions during peak registration cycles, payments are not processed until the traffic slows down. This allows us to process registrations more quickly and effectively. Payments will be authorized within 24 hours and the status will change from pending to authorized at that time.
1. How do I view my family's registrations?Permanent link to How do I view my family's registrations?
Click on My account tab.
Enter your customer number and PIN
The My account screen will display with all your family members.
Click HISTORY to see details of current family registrations.
2. How can I change or add information to my Click-It recreation account, including adding family members?Permanent link to How can I change or add information to my Click-It recreation account, including adding family members?
Email "email@example.com":mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-467-2211, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. with the changes you would like made to your account and our staff will update and e-mail you when the changes have been made.
What email address should I provide?
Provide the email address that you would like your account sign-in information sent to. Each family member within the account can provide their own email address.
If you forget your Click-it recreation account sign-in information, click on Forgot my PIN and your customer number and PIN will be sent to you by e-mail within a few minutes.
Email "email@example.com":mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-467-2211, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. if your email address changes.
The personal identity number(PIN) can be changed online in My account tab. Click on Change PIN and follow the online instructions.
If your email address is in our database, you can click on the Forgot my PIN, type in your email address and click OK. You will receive your customer number and PIN by e-mail within a few minutes.
If your email address is not in our database, or if it is invalid, you will receive a screen message that we were unable to email the information to you.
If this happens, click on Create a Click-it recreation account, complete the information and click Submit. Your customer number and PIN will be emailed to you within three business days.
6. What happens if I have an outstanding balance or credit on my account?Permanent link to What happens if I have an outstanding balance or credit on my account?
All online registrations including any outstanding balance on the account must be paid in full using a valid credit card including Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, credit card to complete the registrations.
Credits on your account will automatically be applied to the total balance due at time of registration. If a credit on you account is large enough to cover the total amount due, you will not be required to make a payment.
Yes our information is encrypted using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. The Click-it system employs 128-bit encryption, the highest form of encryption available to the public. If the Web site is secure, the Web address will begin with https://, and there will be a small lock icon in the lower right-hand corner of your Web browser screen.
Protecting your personal information, and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations, is a high priority for us. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining your confidentiality and privacy, and we will never share or distribute your information to any outside agency.
Please close your window when you are finished using Click-it to allow new users on the site.This will make the site more efficient for everyone. Thank you!
Questions about Click-it?