Stage 3 Reopening
- Pre-booking activity timeslots is no longer be required for the Wellness Centres at Millennium Place, Glen Allan Recreation Complex and Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
- Indoor courts at Glen Allan Recreation Complex can be pre-booked or drop-in.
- The Edu-tainment Centres at Ardrossan Recreation Complex and Millennium Place are reopen for drop-in.
- Based on staffing, the youth lounges at Ardrossan Recreation Complex and Millennium Place, along with the gymnasium and leisure ice at Millennium Place are open for drop-in.
- Recreational swim at Millennium Place, Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre have reduced capacities, as staff are hired and trained.
- Pre-booking required: kids pool and rec swim at Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre. Register using Recreation Online.
- Activity timeslots are not required to use the aquatics centre at Millennium Place.
Purchase a one-month pass which provides you access to recreation facilities. The pass is non-transferrable.
Learn to skate and play shinny!
Check out our skating line up for Slide & Glide (Parented), Born to Blade, Blazing Blades, Starter Shinny, Shinny Hockey, and Power Skating. Classes are offered at Millennium Place, Glen Allan Recreation Complex, Strathcona Olympiette Centre, Moyer Recreation Complex (Josephburg), Ardrossan Recreation Complex, and Broadmoor Arena.
See our Recreation Guide for a full listing of our Skating and Shinny programs.