Drop-in fitness programs
Updates and notices
February 11, 2021
The Government of Alberta announced limited changes to their restrictions, effective February 8. Some indoor recreation facilities will re-open with restricted access to approved user groups beginning Tuesday, February 16. Learn more here:
OUTDOOR activities and VIRTUAL programs available:
- Virtual programs – register today
- Outdoor cross country ski lessons – register today (Note: private group bookings not available)
- Cross-country skiing at Strathcona Wilderness Centre and Broadmoor Public Golf Course (Note: all indoor amenities CLOSED with exception of washrooms)
- Snowshoeing, walking trails, parks, playgrounds, toboggan hills and off-leash dog parks
- FREE recreation opportunities
About group fitness programs
What type of programs are offered?
Strathcona County Recreation Parks & Culture offers more than 90 drop-in fitness classes per week. Fitness programs include options like group cycle, strength classes, bootcamp, Zumba, aqua-fitness – and everything in between to challenge a variety of fitness levels.
You can learn more about what program is right for you.
When and where can you drop-in?
You can fit a class into your schedule any time of day, any day of the week with the variety of group fitness programs offered at Millennium Place, Glen Allan Recreation Complex, Ardrossan Recreation Complex Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre.
Different programs and times are offered each session. You can find the latest schedule in the drop-in Calendar to help you find the program at the right time and place. You can also download our mobile app for info on the go.Help us learn more about your Group Fitness Program experience.
We always like to hear from you about things that are working well and things that can help us improve your experience. Tell us more anytime via County Connect.