skip to main content


There are a number of different permits that Transportation and Agriculture Services administers. 

Once your permit application is completed, please fax to 780-417-7109 or scan to for processing.

Road with lane closed for construction.

Access Guidelines

Are you looking to add a second access to your rural property? Approval must be provided by the County first. Visit our access guidelines page to learn more and start the application process.

Block Parties

Planning a neighbourhood block party where you will block the roadway? You’ll need a permit for that. Click here for more information.

Commercial Trucking Permits

Will your truck load exceed the posted axle weight? Does your load exceed allowable dimensions? Make sure you are prepared and have the right permits

Noise Permit

After hours parking lot sweeping, road construction, snow removal or miscellaneous events all require a noise permit. You may submit an application for a Noise Permit.


Are you working on County-owned roads? You will need a Right of Way Construction Activity Permit (ROWCAP). Click here to find more information.

Road Right-of-Way Sign Installation Guidelines

Click here to find information on sign installation within the road right-of-way.

Special Roadway Event Permit

Planning an event that will impact a County road (i.e. parade, race, etc.)? You may submit an application for a Special Roadway Event permit here.

The applicant must ensure the entire permit is completed in full, otherwise the permit may be rejected.  The applicant must abide by all regulations, restrictions, and conditions of the permit at all times.

Further information:

Transportation and Agriculture Services
Phone: 780-417-7100

Last updated: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Page ID: 37463