Wellness on Wheels
The Wellness On Wheels program puts into motion what we learned through the renewed Strathcona County Social Framework. Knowing your neighbours helps create a supported, safe, connected community, promotes mental health and a sense of wellbeing.
At a WOW event you can expect to:
• Enjoy a beverage or snack
• Participate in games, activities and a group art experience
• Get to know your neighbours
How to WOW
- Book your WOW event by calling 780-416-6730.
- Pick up your promotional WOW package and helpful hosting tool kit.
- We will come out in the WOW mobile with fun games and activities suitable for all ages.
CALLING ALL YOUTH
We are hosting special WOW events for youth during the summer.
Connect with local teens, have some fun and come enjoy some food, games and activities!
Join us at the skate park on these days:
When: July 26 and August 9 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Millennium Place Skate Park
*This is a free drop-in event open to all youth in the community.