Home Visitation Program
Parenting is the most important job you will ever have.
The Home Visitation Program offers parents and parents-to-be long term in-home support in raising children to be healthy, safe and secure. Home Visitation is a partnership between Strathcona County Family and Community Services, Capital Health, and CASA Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health.
The Home Visitation Program
- is free of charge
- is for expectant parents, parents of infants, toddlers or preschool children
- focuses on family strengths and needs
- supports families by building trusting relationships
- supports healthy growth and development
- meets with families in their homes
Home Visitation can help
- Address your pregnancy concerns and provide prenatal support
- Gain a greater understanding of child development
- Have positive parent/child interactions
- Set personal and family goals
- Families build support networks and access resources
Funding provided by Region 6 Child and Family Services.
To get involved with Home Visitation or for further information