Making it easier to do your business with Strathcona County.
- Business DirectoryA voluntary business directory that is free to use or join. (Strathcona County has no business registrations).
Register for recreation programs.
- Community Event Calendar
Share your event with our online community calendar.
- BizPal app
Look up all permitting, registration and licensing requirements needed for your businesses. This app is provided by Alberta Human Services, and is free for all users.
- Order Tax Certificates
Purchase online. Tax Certificates may be required by law firms or financial institutions when a property is being sold, refinanced or as a verification of paid taxes.
- My Neighbourhood Mapping Tool - is no longer available. Please visit our Maps page.
- Permits - Safety Code Permits
Plumbing, gas and electrical and deck permits.
- Over-dimensional permitsPermits
Over-dimensional Permits are required when transporting loads exceeding certain dimensions.
- Fire Permit
Apply for this calendar year or next.
- Property Assessment mapping tool
Search for properties and find lot sizes, assessment values, compare properties and more - now includes varied search methods.
- Water Calculator
Water is a vital natural resource that is too valuable to waste. How does your water usage stack up?
- Your Accounts
Register today to get detailed information on your tax account, property assessment, utility bill and dog licence accounts.