Spring and summer tips
As we spend time at home due to public health restrictions, the warm months may be the perfect time to start that home project or work on the garden. Here are a few things to help you plan.
Gardening and lawn and tree care Permanent link to gardening-and-lawn-and-tree-care
Caring for your home and property
- If you have a home improvement project, check which permits you need
- Remember your waste collection schedule may include weekly organics collection
- Learn how to reduce the risk of your home flooding during heavy rain or snow melt and consider adopting a storm drain
In case of flooding
When there is an immediate threat of flood to homes, businesses or roadways, residents should contact 780-417-7100. For all other concerns, please submit an inquiry through County Connect:
Summer is also a time for...
Reminder on closures
- Please remember that playgrounds, skateboard and bike parks, spray parks, picnic shelters and gazebos are re-opening in stages, starting May 22. View a full list of closures.
- Summer festivals have been prohibited by public health orders.