Recovering from the pandemic
Resilience and innovation
When our lives were suddenly and drastically changed in March, we all had to adapt. Here are some stories of ingenuity and resilience.
More stories of resilience and innovation
- A+ grading: Snow clearing during COVID
- Sparkling clean: Kudos to our cleaning staff
- Playing and fidgeting for keeping well
Ideas for safe things to do in our community while supporting local businesses.
Three task forces have been created to guide the community’s short, medium and long-term recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. These task forces will focus on three areas of recovery: governance, economic resilience, and citizen and community support.
- COVID-19 Economic Resilience and Vision Task Force
- COVID-19 Citizen and Community Support Task Force
- COVID-19 Recovery Governance Task Force