Does the challenge of implementing large enterprise wide platform solutions excite you?
Do you enjoy influencing, facilitating and implementing as part of your change management strategy?
As the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Lead you will champion the implementation of Office 365 for Strathcona County.
You will help successfully implement an enterprise-wide platform solution, which will affect how the organization communicates, collaborates and creates information. Additionally you will ensure that information management and security policies and practices apply to the implementation of Office 365.
You will play a key role for the IT department as you would be introducing change within the organization, bringing new technology and processes to the business, as we migrate from the existing Open Text system.
- Define and maintain program level strategic planning, lead and facilitate conversations with decision makers to achieve consensus
- Establish and maintain a Program Roadmap that recommends pragmatic timelines to achieve strategic outcomes
- Drive stakeholder support and user adoption for new platform and behaviours
- Coordinate, direct and oversee the successful execution of projects associated with the Program Work Plan
- Help manage vendors, suppliers and partners including contracts, licences and service level agreements
- Supervise staff assigned to the program by leading recruitment efforts, providing supervision, coaching, and mentorship
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency and understanding of Enterprise Content management, records management and information governance principals and techniques
- Knowledge of industry trends and tools within areas of digital repositories, collaboration, social media, team communication
- Effective interpersonal, business relationship and project management skills
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to effect change through use of technology
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in a team environment and facilitate the open exchange of ideas and information
- University degree in computing science, with a minimum of 7 years directly related IT experience OR a computing science diploma with 9 years of directly related IT experience
- Experience delivering and/or managing ECM solutions (preferably Office365 / SharePoint)
- Change Management experience and PMP designation
- Experience in a similar public sector environment, other large enterprise with multiple lines of business, or in one or more levels of government is considered an asset
Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered. In addition to providing a dynamic working environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies for similar positions within the next 6 months.
Thank you for your interest in Strathcona County. We only contact candidates selected for interviews.
A cover letter must be submitted along with a resume describing the interest in this position.