This posting is for multiple full-time summer positions for approximately 17 weeks
- Provide project management assistance in all aspects of concrete and asphalt maintenance, and capital projects
- Coordinate quality control activities for capital projects in both the rural and urban areas
- Provide survey investigations and analysis to both the urban and rural areas
- Seek solutions to assigned challenges on special projects through research and analysis and provide recommendations in the form of presentations and reports
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Completed the first year of an Engineering Degree, and enrolled in subsequent Civil Engineering related studies (second, third or fourth year), or second year of a Civil Engineering or Geomatics Technology Diploma
- Previous related experience would be considered an asset
Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered. In addition to providing a dynamic working environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies for similar positions within the next 6 months.
Thank you for your interest in Strathcona County. We only contact candidates selected for interviews.
A cover letter must be submitted along with a resume describing the interest in this position.