Accounts Payable Support is responsible for scanning Strathcona County processed Accounts Payable Invoices, Journal Entries and Corp Visa’s into OTCS.
- Ensure scanning is completed with appropriate documentation into OTCS for the following: Vouchered Invoices (PO’s), Payment Vouchers, Journal Entries, and Corporate Visa’s
- Confirm that the appropriate documentation and forms associated with the Office of the Elected Official Expenses have been correctly scanned into OTCS
- Sort and return original invoices to the appropriate department following scanning into OTCS
- File hard copies of journal entries
- Assist Accounts Payable when required
- Review vouchered batches of invoices for accuracy
- Code Telus invoices with correct cost centre associated with department, preparing each invoice for data entry
- Review Vendor statements
- Assist Financial Reporting and Compliance team with other duties as needed
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to timelines
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Attention to detail of the upmost importance
- Grade 12 education minimum with at least one year administrative experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable an asset
Conditions of Employment
Submission of Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered. In addition to providing a dynamic working environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies for similar positions within the next 6 months.
Competition #022-2019-EXT-CFIN closes January 20, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Strathcona County. We only contact candidates selected for interviews.
A cover letter must be submitted along with a resume describing the interest in this position.