Youth Help Card and Resources
Looking for helpful info and resources about your well-being?
The Youth Help Card has crisis contact and emergency information for youth under 18 in Strathcona County.
Download your copy:
Contact us to receive printed copies of the Youth Help Card.
Mental health resources
1. Get Help Permanent link to Get Help
- Need Help Now
Support for dealing with peers, removing online pictures and more.
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
Advice and support 24/7; download the free Always There app for Android and iPhone.
- Calgary Connect Teen 403-264-8336
Advice and info for all teens.
Text: 587-333-2724 (Monday-Friday, 3 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 12 a.m.-10 p.m.)
Online chat (Monday-Friday, 3 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 12 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Youth Space
ASIST Suicide First Aid, crisis response, emotional support and advice
Text: 780-783-0177 (7 p.m.-1 a.m. MST)
Online chat (7 p.m.-1 a.m. MST)
- Need Help Now
2. Anxiety and Stress Permanent link to Anxiety and Stress
3. Bullying Permanent link to Bullying
4. Social Media Permanent link to Social Media
5. Friends Permanent link to Friends
Kids Help Phone: Friends or phone 1-800-668-6868
6. General Health Permanent link to General Health
7. Mental Health Permanent link to Mental Health
8. Mental Illness Permanent link to Mental Illness
Preview the Youth Help Card
Helping to create a supported, safe and connected community. Strathcona County’s KEYS program is a Mental Health Capacity Building Project funded by Alberta Health Services and a Healthy Relationships Project funded by Alberta Community and Social Services. and delivered by Strathcona County’s Family and Community Services.
Strathcona County does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to, or linked to, in the websites and is not responsible for the content found on any other website, or the services offered by any agency that you might access through this web page. Strathcona County assumes no responsibility for the use of information available and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information.